STARS IN MY EYES
On my birthday, Larry gave me a Williams Sonoma Bag. Inside were two molds...one STAR and one HEART. Yesterday, as the day became so hot, I thought that I would play in the kitchen.
I made dough and pie filling.....following the recipe, I started the process of making the small pie pockets.
Using only the STAR yesterday I made small pies, that are almost like cookies. Easy and fun....they must sit in the freezer before they are baked. (they bake about 12-15 minutes) Two small Pie/cookies. Enough for Larry and I to give them a taste. On a hot summer, Texas day, they were the "stars" of our evening. What are the stars that are in your eyes today? As you look inward on these hot days, discover something that might not be common knowledge about yourself.... The adventure is well worth the trip. Love you beyond the stars. Me.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I have a question, where is the device that makes the teensy star hole for the steam to escape? These are darling, by the way.