SECRET PASSIONS
~~~
Goat cheese on bread and a glass of red wine.
No mosquitoes while I sit on the patio.
Having good friends over for dinner.
Telling the truth.
Being in love.
Donuts.
Fabric.
Making a quilt entirely by hand.
Knitting someone that you love a sweater.
Receiving an apology when it is due.
Making someone smile.
Sundresses on a hot summer day.
Whispered prayers.
Watching fireflies in the garden while listening to music.
Friends who love me for exactly who I am.
Reading a good book while drinking tea.
Planting iris bulbs in the fall.
and
Band Aids.
Have you seen the band aids at the store?
They are not the same ones that we bought when we were kids...
Promise me....when you are at CVS or Target next time,
look at the band aids....
(I like the Betty Boop ones)
Look at the band aids
and smile.
TWO passions in one!
How wonderful life is.
Je t'aime
Me.

No comments: