THE DELIVERY
On Wednesday morning, a delivery man appeared at my front door. He held the most amazing bouquet made out of fruit. He asked if I was the birthday girl, and as I answered, he handed me the red pail filled with goodies. My Uncle and his wife sent this wonderful gift. The amusing part is, Larry and I had seen this company advertising on TV. We wondered how they made such a perishable gift worth-while. We have been enjoying this bouquet so much, and know that in the future we will be sending them out as gifts....the fruit is wonderful, it even has chocolate covered strawberries!
The fruit is almost gone now. The red pail is adorable and is the perfect size to hold my little paint brushes. Thank you Bruce & Sue. I love you. It is a lovely Saturday Morning. I walked the "short" hike today and after saying good bye here, will go and splatter a canvas.... Have a happy day, filled with a splattering of love and kindness.....the fruit of our days. Love you beyond the moon. Me PS- here is the link for the bouquet company. http://www.ediblearrangements.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum! I love edible arrangements! I'm so glad you were finally able to experience and enjoy one of these. and I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday!! All my love from PA, Amber

zenmasterlars said...

yummmmmmmy!!!!!! such a great gift!