The Unexpected

................now you know. While I sit at the desk in the studio, this is my view. So many goodies, but a nice working space. The Pug statue was a gift from my Uncle. It arrived in a small box one day, when I was not expecting any mail at all. I opened the package, and put the pug at my desk, I sighed. He knows how much I love Libby. He knows me. Thank you Bruce for the thoughtful gift of Family and Art. Life is so wonderful that I must sigh a second time. It is sunny and beautiful outside. Libby is asleep, snoring at my feet. Laundry is swirling in the washer and freshly watered plants are draining in the sink. I think that I have a case of the warm cozies today......please don't send medicine. It feels just fine. Have a fine day.....look for an unexpected surprise, and sigh. Love you. Me

No comments: