Today I am grateful for pink ribbons.

It is breast cancer awareness month.
Please have your screenings or talk with your DR about what is best for you. 
My two cancer experiences were seven years apart. 
Different breasts, different cancers and different treatments.
Early detection (both times) saved my life.
I am a survivor, and remission is my favorite word.
I have a tattoo on my wrist to remember to stay kind and open.
We never know what someone might be going through.
Photo: My breast cancer tattoo

 The pink ribbon is for the first cancer. The heart attached is for the second cancer. I beat it, twice.

Supporting the 
"FIGHTERS"

Admiring the 
"SURVIVORS"

Honoring the 
"TAKEN"

And never, ever giving up
"HOPE"

Love you beyond the moon.
Me

1 comment:

pinkeerach said...

happy october. happy survival. happy remission. i'm grateful to have you around!