Today I am grateful for my dear friend Judy-She has covid and I wish her to get well soon.


 Robin's Reading List

Photo: July's book is The Constitution of the United States

We should all read the Constitution of the United States of America in its entirety. Do you know what we are living for and what is expected of our elected officials? 

In honor of the 4th of July, this is my suggested reading for the month.

It costs $9.99 on Amazon.

This book sits on our coffee table and is picked up by the most unlikely people. Do you own a copy? Have you read the complete contract?

It is a dull, informative read, but very important and we live by these standards every day of our lives.

The Constitution of the United States of America is my book suggestion for the month of July.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: