Today I am grateful for Margaritas


 To celebrate

Photo: My Margarita
Last night, Larry and I ended up at Uncle Julios Restaurant. We were to be at a different restaurant, but you know how that goes. We always end up where are meant to be.

Photo: Larry and his fish tacos

We ended up talking about many things and just enjoyed being together. I needed this time with him. The past month has been difficult, and Larry always seems to make things so much better. 

Thank you, Larry, for the mini celebration. It was awesome.

After dinner Larry treated me to an Ice-cream cone.

Photo: Chocaholic chunk cone

I have not had an ice-cream cone in ages, and it was sooooo good. It was the perfect ending to the day.

Yesterday was a day that started out a bit wonky but ended up in a very special way. 

Please stay cool wherever you are. Smile often and be happy.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me


No comments: