Today I am Grateful for JoAnne- Yesterday a dear friend left this world. She was a very special lady and I will miss her very much.

 


Sunday Dinner and a Movie

On Sunday, Larry and I went north to Sherman Texas where there is an antique mall that we like.


We found a few treasures and came home to fix dinner.

Sunday Dinner and a movie...the menu was

rotisserie chicken and salad.

A small cheese plate and Storyteller, white wine.


We did not have dessert. (we are limiting our sugar)

Our movie was Rooster Cogburn with John Wayne. I know that we had seen it recently, but it was Larry's request this week and we loved it.


It was a nice Sunday, very quiet and we reflected on many things. The days in Texas, have been very hot, but we have kept busy and try to stick to our normal exercise schedule.

The white wine certainly helps.

I hope that wherever you are, that you are comfortable and happy. 

Love you beyond the moon.

Me



No comments: