Love Always Wins

 Today is the last day of my birthday month. I wonder what will happen over the next 11 months before I celebrate again?

This year, Larry gave me pink sapphire earrings and a most amazing card. He said that he found the earrings at an estate sale online, in England. They are beautiful and I will love them forever.

Larry also gave me a wonderful card. A beautiful cover, personal comments inside that made me smile and a quote from a song that is sung in one of my favorite plays, that made me cry.

Photo: A beautiful card

How To handle a Woman was sung in the play CAMELOT by Richard Bourton. (it is my favorite play of all time)

Photo: How To Handle A Woman

I cried when I saw that he put the words to the song in my card. It means very much to me that Larry is this thoughtful. Here is video of the song  from the play.



There are eleven months till my birthday comes around again....my prayer is that people become kinder to each other and that being accountable for our actions becomes something everyone strives to do.  That living by the Golden Rule is just a way of life and that...LOVE always wins. 

That is my birthday wish for this year.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me


No comments: