Church Flowers


On Sunday at church,
the flowers at the alter were in my honor.
Sweet Larry made it happen and the flowers were beautiful.
(thank you Judy Shultz)
After church, I was given the flowers to bring home.
(I asked if there was someone in the hospital or homebound that would like them, but no.) It was lovely to bring them home.


 I cleaned off the chess table and put the flowers there and all week long, they have been a complete joy.

Dinner on Sunday was a cheese board. the flowers
were the perfect accent to the evening.
*****
I have been resting my bad leg a lot and because of that, designing  a sweater  and knitting have been the most convenient ART to work on. The unfinished landscape is begging to be finished and I have a bag of samples from GOLDEN ART supplies that is very intriguing. The interesting colors and molding paste are going to be stunning in my next project.

Happy Thursday! Have a good day and special moments.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: