The Forever Card


This is THE card. You see, I do not like to throw greeting cards away. Because of that reason, Larry never gives them to me. About 8 years ago, he said to me, I would like to buy you an anniversary card.
I said, if you do, we have to use it over and over again each year, for the rest of our lives.
He said, Thats ok with me.
Here is our anniversary card. Is is getting older and older.
On the morning of our anniversary, Larry gets it out. (he takes responsibility for it all year) We each write in it and  giggle about the silly notes from years past. A "post-it" note goes over my new note, so Larry cannot see what I wrote. He does the same with his comment.
This photo of the card, has been on my old phone, till it died this past Saturday....and now I share the secret with you. On August 20, I will get to visit with this old friend...
At dinner on the 20th, we will share the card one more year.
Life is wonderful when the person whom you love,
bends with you.
Thank you Larry for the forever card.
Love you.
Me
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you so very much!