Today I am grateful for National Pug Day.

It is true. I am one of those people. I am a pug person.
HAPPY NATIONAL CHINESE PUG DAY.

Photo: Libby

 My sweet Libby lived to be 16 years old.
She was a special dog, and I miss her every day.
Her head was very round, and it fit into my curved palm like a glove.
It was like magic.
She was my favorite model, as I made her costumes and photographed her. Avanti Press leased her photographs, and I still have a few of the cards around here. Somewhere.
Her dog bed is in my studio, and it is filled with her favorite, (chewed up) toys.
The link to her photos is below.


The month of October is half over.
Our weather in Texas is changing every day and soon the leaves will be falling.
I am not sure if I am excited or sad about the pending winter.

Please have the BEST day.
May you feel happy and enjoy the moments.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: