Yesterday in Photos


Photo: Yesterday I went with Larry to the Dermatologist.
Don't you love how I hid the lady's face with the orchid?
***

Photo: It looks like Larry has basal cell skin cancer. Mohs surgery is coming up.
(he says, no big deal)
***

Photo: I started a new book yesterday. This was written by the woman who wrote
"The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry" I loved Harold Fry!
***

Photo: We had tickets for the ABBA Concert at the Arboretum last night.
We opted out and went to our favorite burger place instead.
This was my wine.....
***

Photo: I wore  new earrings. Lauren gave them to me for Mothers Day.
They are real butterfly wings.....I love them
***

Photo: Do you know that I read Tarot?
This deck was given to me when I was about 15 years old by my Aunt Marge.
This is my todays reading. I do a reading for myself about once a week...
***

I am happy that is finally Friday.(I have had a flu bug this week but feel much better now.) This first weekend of June holds many fun events. If you are out and about, please be safe and be observant with the world around you. 

Love you beyond the moon. 

Me


No comments: