The Weekend In Review

The past weekend was perfection.
Saturday, we started celebrating
 Lauren's April birthday early,
and
we will continue partying all month.
Josh got Lars this amazing cake. YUM.
Matilda ordered  a gift for her Mother from me.
{A hand made something}
Payment was a hug and a kiss.
Here she is waiting to give the gift to Lauren.

*******

Jami talked about wedding music.
It was fun!
Officer Jared was on duty yesterday
and we missed him very much.
Matilda danced to wedding music.

On Saturday night,
Jamison, received the Dispatcher Of The Year
award for the City of Sachse, Texas.
I heard that the awards dinner was lovely 
and star studded.
I do not have any photos of the awards dinner.
It was a special night.

 Sunday, after church, I cooked.
New recipes torment me daily.
{since Chef Valentine stopped blogging}
 I made smothered pork chops
with roasted veggies.
We drank wine....
......and watched 
It was a good weekend.
Love you.
Me




No comments: