All Weekend

I love Valentines Day.
My Larry and I celebrated all weekend long.

On Friday, when he came home from work,
Jamison came over
 and 
we had a blind wine tasting for her wedding.
It was so much fun,
Gunner and Cooper puppies liked watching the tasting.
 and 
the wine for Jami & Jared's  wedding is almost decided on.
{officer Jared has to vote too}

That evening, we had a special dinner at Marcus Cafe.
Larry gave me earrings and necklace from France.
I LOVE them so much.


Saturday we, 
took Jersey Mike's subs to the Dallas Arboretum.
It was a beautiful day, perfect for a picnic.

On Sunday we got up early,
dressed and went to church.
Then I cooked Larry's favorite meal.
We watched
An Affair to Remember
and
  had home made angel-food cake with strawberries.

Every second of Valentine's Day this year was spectacular.
Do I really have to wait an entire year to do this again?
Love you.
Me

No comments: