Life At Full Force

Me: Paris. November 2014. Rue Cler
I am not sure why I am having so much trouble blogging this week.
The weather has been dreary, but that isn't a good reason.
I feel so much better since that nasty cold is going away.
{thank you Dr L for the antibiotics}

I feel happy and content.
There is so much to be thankful for
and
the family is happily doing well, they are excited for SPRING.

Have you wondered why is it,
that with so much goodness going on,
ONE little thing can be bothering you and ruins everything?

Yes.
I confess. ONE thing is nagging the merde out of me.
Perhaps in the next weeks, I will feel confident to share it with you
but
for now, it is my secret splinter.

Have you ever had a secret splinter?
One that you were so unsure about,
 that the handling of it,
 was as difficult as problem?

Oh well. You have to smile.
Life comes at us at full force sometimes
and 
with each experience, we learn a valuable lesson.
At least, I hope so.

Love you beyond the molehill that turned into a mountain.
Me



No comments: