Yesterday, Larry finally came home!
We had been together in Philadelphia all last weekend
and
came home on Sunday.
Monday morning, he left bright and early
on a business trip.
It seems as if he was gone forever.
He was getting home late and asked for a sandwich for dinner.
SO
I made home made onion bread for our ham and Swiss cheese sandwiches.
{the recipe will be posted by Chef Valentine.
Link above, search Onion Soup Bread}
Link above, search Onion Soup Bread}
Dinner was a hit.
I made the sandwiches and we had a picnic in bed.
Larry is unpacked and already at a managers meeting this morning.
It is 7:00am.
It is a good thing that he loves his job.
I think that we are both tired right now.
Cure for missing your man?
Stay busy and cook for him.
Have a happy Thursday.
Love you.
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment