Typical

A Typical Monday
It was still dark when Larry left for the office and a dozen meetings.
He worked all weekend,
sorting out the bad from the good
and then realizing that this merge
is nothing quite like he expected.
NOW.....
I am waiting for the plumber to arrive.
Since Larry made the appointment,
and forgot to share arrival information,
I have been ready for hours.

I bought Larry wine bottle trees.
They arrived and he put them in the garden,
filled with his old wine bottles.
This is only ONE of the trees.
they sway in the breeze.
He loves how they look in the later afternoon.

 Little Bonsai.
A few years ago, Lauren and Josh had plant this sent to me,
for babysitting Mitzu.
A year after it arrived, it died.
I mean flat out, dried up, dead.
I kept on watering it,
even during the darkest times.
Now it is thriving.
It is a bonsai in the true sense,
as it is contained in the planter.
{poor roots}
and I trim the branches.
This summer while we had a rodent visitor,
{I named the visitor, Herbert. Will tell more later}
I suspected that Dear Bonsai,
was the salad course
during nights of partying
at
La Chambre du Tolbert
{but it is looking good again!}
***
This bonsai reminds me to keep my chin up.
When things look dark,
stay the course, nurture, love, encourage.
Smiles will soon follow.
OH!
The plumber is here......
Love you,
me

No comments: