Random Thursday

I have been awake since 4 am.
(do you have trouble sleeping like me?)
It is 5:38 am right now.
Today is Thursday,
beautiful, wonderful, Thursday.
It will be a wonderful weekend,
as
long as I get through today.
Random Thursday....
here are a few shots/thoughts/musings
all gathered in the past few days.


My Mandolin is often in use.
I made gratin potatoes, and look!
A heart shaped potato.
Signs are everywhere.


I roasted a chicken on the EGG.
The funny thing is, it roasted so fast.
(the chicken was cooked before the potatoes)
Next time, I shall make the fire smaller.



I have finally found a CA wine that I LOVE.
We drank this with the roasted chicken dinner.
I am going to buy 2 more bottles for the wine jail today.


Libby, the old girl is great.
She does everything puggy
and enjoys each day as it comes.
I love her so much, and this photo is dedicated to
Ajax's Mom, Bobbie.
(I send a crushing hug, Bobbie and hope to
see you when you visit later this month)
***
One year ago today, Bruce died.
I can still feel his quieted hand in my hand.
Saying good bye is so difficult.
***
After the sun rises,
( I am thinking in one hour and it is 45 degrees outside)
 I shall kidnap Larry before his phone starts ringing.
We will walk 4 miles through Plano streets.
We will not talk because I need VAN
blasting today...
"Momma Said there Would be Days Like this."
***
I love my life,
even when it stinks.
Smile,
Momma said there would be days like this.
Love you.
Me

No comments: