Dr Phil's Truth


I just heard Dr Phil share the most amazing quote.
I was stunned at the simplicity of it,
and
because of that simplicity,
therein lies the truth.
***
"Stop being a victim
and
create your own adventure."

***
Once my sister told me to stop being a victim.
(she told me that after her  DUI and shoplifting arrest)

I kept asking myself what did she mean...
did she see something that I did not?
NO!
I have laughed so hard at my innocence.
I am happy.
I have the best and most amazing friends in the world.
My daughters are truly a gift.
Larry is still the loving, hunk of my life...
I travel,
sell my art,
live in our little cottage
 growing herbs and having dinner parties.
I have created my adventure and am living it in complete joy.

Create your own adventure......
Life is so good.
Thank you dr Phil! I love you!
Me

No comments: