Observations


     Being a hostess includes lots of responsibilities. It also includes perks too. Not that I condone it in any way, opulent hostess gifts are sometimes ones that touch the heart and inspire the soul.

    Thank you Samantha & Brianna. As you can see, I have started a blog of a different spirit.

   I was given a guide book on journaling with nature. Sketches to watercolors to oil paints. What a lovely way to change a normal view, into one of observation.

   Thank you, thank you. thank you, again for the lovely book. I shall treasure it always.

“We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.”
~Mother Teresa~

   It is a busy day for me. I shall start with a 4 mile walk, ignoring the pain in my left ankle.
   Love you.
   Me

No comments: