A NOTE ABOUT WINE TASTINGS
I look around,
well dressed men and women
gather to learn, enjoy, feel the effects
and
meet other wineophiles.
They discuss grapes, casks, tannins, vintages, growths,
and to many wine terms to mention here.
The social event of a wine tasting is the interesting part.
People who want to learn more about wine
are the most colorful.
Many singles that are on dates, couples who only drink white
and want to broaden their horizons
and
old Frenchmen who want to taste the old country again.
Do you know....
Larry conducts wine tastings?
A sommelier for sure,
and I am his assistant.
Have no doubt.
I am only there for the wine.
If you have not heard from me by Monday night,
(during Larry's wine tasting)
Know that sometime, during a busy evening, I shall raise a glass.
Toasting the joy and love in my life.
That includes you.
Salut.
Love you.
me

3 comments:

BB said...

I always enjoy reading your blogs, but I visit just as often to listen to your music. You have such great taste. Enjoy your day.

Samantha

Pastelred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pastelred said...

Dear Samantha, Thank you for the kind comment. I love lnowing that you hit the blog now and again.
Robin