Art, Life, Travel and Special Moments...A Photo Journal.
Sep 14, 2009
STARVING!
I am starving.
Tonight is the perfect night for a
cheese plate, and a nice St Emilion.
(note photo)
but
Larry is slaving away in his office.
How long must I wait?
Love you.
Me
St Emilion is my favorite also! This photo was taken in Paris, but it is exactly what I want for dinner tonight. I know it does not hold a candle to your dinner last night. Dennis and the Girls took care of your dinner, I am so empressed!
2 comments:
Oh my, that looks delicious. I love St. Emilion. My great grand mother always had some on hand as "medicine"!
St Emilion is my favorite also! This photo was taken in Paris, but it is exactly what I want for dinner tonight. I know it does not hold a candle to your dinner last night. Dennis and the Girls took care of your dinner, I am so empressed!
Post a Comment