Sep 16, 2009

Mercredi!
Wednesday!
An another amazing day.
Filled with love and faith.
Today is a busy day,
and I find myself a bit nervous about getting everything done,
that needs to be done.
I MUST water the bonsai.
Lars and Josh gave this plant to me for taking care of Mitzu.
It's lines and container are beautiful.
It sits in a humidity tray,
but that does not cure how fussy it is.
If it drops one more leaf, I will cry.
The sewing machine has been busy, I am making a dress.
The dress is for a meeting that I will attend tomorrow,
and I still have much hand-work to do.
***
The clouds are dark
The air is still.
Looks like more rain.
It is a perfect day to sew!
Larry is making cold calls in Dallas today.
Libby is snoring gently in her bed.
and I must print up the booklets
for a quilting class that I am teaching tonight.
(SECRET: I love the first night of class,
the ladies always are so kind and
have much to share)
Enjoy your moments.
Today is perfection.
Love you.
Me

1 comment:

ninon said...

Robin, the dress looks fantastic.