Thursday, Again!
Thursdays are the best day of the week. Almost Friday, with all of the anticipation of a wonderful weekend ahead.
Yes. I have been taking care of my tattoo. It is funny that the care of a new tattoo includes A&D Diaper Rash Ointment! It has an oily base, and feels rather nice when it is smoothed into the art. I am still surprised when I see the tattoo in the mirror. I like it better today than I did on Monday.
Today is a busy one. Starting with a 10:00 meeting at the church. I am helping with Vacation Bible School , with the (guess) Yes, yes, the arts and crafts.(it is going to be fun!)
2:00 finds me at the DR. The orthopedic surgeon who sewed Larry's finger back on after the chain saw accident, is reviewing my knee. I dread this appointment.
Upon returning home, I must clean out the pantry...Nigel, my favorite door guy, is installing a new pantry door for us tomorrow. Look for pictures!
Tonight we are meeting friends for dinner. The restaurant where we were meeting at, was closed yesterday (that is not a good sign) so Larry chose a new place and let everyone know the new location....I do not often wish my days away, but I cannot wait till I am sitting at dinner tonight, watching and listening to the most entertaining of our friends, chatter the evening away.
My tip for the day? If you have a butt rash OR a new tattoo, use A&D Ointment. It works wonders.
Happy Happy Thursday.
Love you.
Me

No comments: