The Same Pose

There is a day in the year
that Larry and I simply adore.
It is Grandparents Day and Book Fair
at
our granddaughter, Matilda's school.
Photo: Matilda picking out books
We take chicken tenders for lunch,
visit while we eat,
have the photographer take our photo,
 go to the Book Fair
and 
then out to recess.

Photo: Matilda and Larry

I take a photo of this same pose every year.
It is my favorite.
These two.
I cannot imagine my world without them.
***
It is trying to rain this morning.
{hurricane Willa is making its way throughTexas}
Larry is in FT Worth and Keller, Texas at meetings.
AND
while he is away, 
I will walk to Walmart
{for exercise and some red grapes}
and
I will try to get the binding on his Christmas quilt.

Did you see the full moon last night?

Love you BEYOND the moon.
Me

No comments: