Dear Dr J

Today is the The 2018 Chicago Marathon.
I have the app on my phone
 and it is streaming on my laptop.
Someone very important in my life is running today.
Dr. J.

Dr J has made a difference in my life in so many ways.
I will not go into the medical problems....
but I was a  mess.
This awesome Dr made me  want to live again.
This spring she told My Larry and me that 
she was training for the Chi Marathon.

She had inspired us to run/walk the Dallas Arboretum Marathon.
Of course it was just a quarter marathon
but
Good grief. Robin and Marathon are never mentioned in the same sentence.
{you can smile}

Dr J is my friend, my physician and my hero.
Today she has already crossed the start line
and she is somewhere on course.

Dear Dr J.
 It is 08:25 am Sunday, Oct 7 2018.
Larry and I have been watching the marathon and are so thrilled for you.
All of your hard work comes to fruition today.
Thank you for being the difference and inspiration in my life.
Larry and I send crushing hugs.
Robin
Photo: Zen Bonsai at the Conservatory Pittsburgh, PA




No comments: