Time to Get Dirty

Larry left for meetings
and
I made the bed.
I make it every day
and 
cannot get into a bed that has not been made.
Sometimes I wish I did not have to make it every day.
But I do.
What odd-ball thing do you do?
 Bed made....
now time to do something for me.
Exercise.
Things have been so busy here
 that I have been putting a few things off.

Do you like my new shoes?
I saw them the first time, when I was with Matilda.
She did not like them
but
I was in love.
Now it is time to get them dirty.

If you can,
 please remember  FRED in your prayers today.
Fred is having by-pass surgery tomorrow
and
is a wonderful, kind, man married to Dot.
They are good friends of ours 
and
will be in our prayers for recovery and strength.

It is time to get the new shoes dirty..
Love you.
Me



No comments: