It Was a Wonderful Week

Last week before leaving for Boca,
I had time to visit Matilda in the country.
She and her Father had built a T-Pee.

Josh gave her a memory that 
she will treasure forever. 
How wonderful is that?


Josh also bought her DUCK tape.
What a perfect gift for a 5 year old.
She loves it.

Larry and I spent last week in Fla.
It was beautiful weather 
and
we had the best time.
We stayed at the Waldorf Astoria in Boca.
It was beautiful.
Everyone was so nice, we had a lovely time.

We spent a day in Miami.
A lunch date at Earls was my favorite
Spending a couple of hours 
having lunch on a patio
with
creative, kind people.....
I loved it.




It was a lovely day.
...and Larry bought me a surprise.
A gift of love.
{imagine Barry White saying that}

We drove back to Boca...
Food Shows, parties, friends to visit with
and
you guessed it. More food.


It was a wonderful week.
{I am happy to be home}
I ate to much food last week
so today
I now say: adieu to you
and
shall walk 3-4 miles.
Today's mantra: get back in shape.

Happy Halloween to you!
Love you beyond the Jack O Lantern!
Me







No comments: