It Is Nine O'clock AM

This past weekend sped by.
On Friday, I had lunch with my dear friend Nesli.
Do you know that special thing that happens when
two friends get together? I adore time with Nesli.
 She is a math professor, wife, mother
and
friend extraordinaire.

On Saturday, Larry and I went to a wine dinner.
It was awesome.
Great friends,
wine
and food.
This was my stuffed quail.
It was creative and delish.

Thank you Chris Tucker for the port.
You are so thoughtful
 and 
the port was perfection after the amazing meal.


Yesterday, Sunday,
dinner and movie
was
shredded chicken soft tacos.
Beans and rice.
Movie: Four Weddings and a Funeral.


The shredded chicken was a new recipe.
We put over half of it in the freezer for later.

It is 9:00 am Monday morning.
The dogs have been fed.
I have been to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned,
laundry is swirling
and 
I am sipping a cup of tea.
How was your weekend?
Love you,
Me


No comments: