Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Four Year Anniversary Promotion!


It is that time of year.
I am designing the family shirts for 
Komen Race For The Cure.

The process has started and I am waiting for the mock up.
This is exciting!

This year, if you donate $100.00 on my Komen page,
you will get a t shirt, any size you want.
{designed by me)
The dead line for this promotion
is  Friday, June, 10th 2016.
That is the day before the race.
Then I will order all t shirts and get them delivered 
in June.

I will be replacing the above t shirt picture
with one of the new designed ones when they arrive next week.

BUT if you feel like making a donation today,
find the link to my Komen Page below.


The T shirt promotion starts today.
If you make a donation, you will get a t shirt in June.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
My heart is full.
Love you.
Me

0 comments: