The Komen Race~ 2016

I am truly excited!
I have signed up for the 2016 KOMEN Race For The Cure.
It will be held in Plano on Saturday June 11th.
Last year, my family walked with me and it was amazing.
{i tried to keep from crying during the entire event}

Even ma cherie, Matilda walked the miles with me.
You know, you can walk with us if you wish.
It is easy to sign up.
Go to this link:

Please let us know if you sign up and want to walk with us.
The experience is wonderful.
{I am designing the t-shirts next month}

The annual auction for one of my paintings, 
will be held in May. I am excited about that!

My journey of recovery has been one of ups and downs.
BUT
it is also one of early detection and wonderful care.
I am doing well today, because of a mammogram.
If I had not had a mammogram, 
this journey would have been a lot shorter.
KOMEN supports early mammograms.
I support Komen.

Please think about joining us, donating
or
thinking good thoughts for us on the day of the race.
Love you.
Me






No comments: