26 Days Till Valentine's Day


This morning, I was watching Jada Smith on the news.
She is boycotting the Oscar Awards this year because
her husband starred in a movie,
that was ignored by the Academy.
I love her dedication.
I know that there are a few other reasons involved,
but basically, she is supporting her husband.

I have stopped going to Larry's companies events.
Please don't get me wrong.
I adore being with Larry, but my time is better spent elsewhere.
Larry supports my opinion and is my biggest fan.
Larry-Paris-11/29/2015
This man, My Larry Tolbert is a gift.
He is loving and kind
brilliant and savvy.
Don't let him fool you.
His kindness hides the fact that he can see right through you.
He takes care of his loves
and 
lives the simple life we agreed upon when first married.

Today, in honor of my wonderful Larry,

Love knows not distance;
it hath no continent;
its eyes are for the stars.
~gilbert parker~

Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: