Piles of Books

Libby is sitting 3 feet from me, 
giving me "the stink eye."
My poor blind puppy is confused because I have
changed her route around the house.
I still have OCD and cleaning-itis.

Yesterday, I started cleaning the
 bookshelves in the dining room.
They are a work in progress.
The pile of books for Half Price Book Store
is larger than what I am keeping.
What is it about purging?
Cleaning out the old and leaving things fresh,
gives me such a feeling of well being.
Books are piled up,
projects are piled up,
Libby is mad at me.
When I got my camera out to take pictures this morning,
the battery was dead.
{I used the big camera for shots today}
Music for cleaning today:
Henry Mancini
and
Peter Nero.
Have you ever read this book?
It is simply the saddest book we own.
It has to stay on the shelves.
Oh well......

Love you.
Me

No comments: