A BANG!

Yesterday, obviously, 
I did not post anything on Blog.
The day started out with a bang
 and 
did not stop till late last night.

It was an interesting, long day
ending with the most fun of all.
Larry and I babysat Matilda last night.
That means putting her to bed.

The nighttime schedule
 at the Miller house is perfection.
Larry and I loved being part of it.
My favorite part is when Matilda jumped into bed
and she read a  books to ME!
Matilda reading Biscuit the Dog

Larry had the honors of reading a chapter
out loud from, LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE.

I had forgotten how wonderful Larry's voice is
when he is reading out loud.
Matilda and I cuddled in bed, imaging 
Laura and Mary finding colored beads 
at an Indian camp.
Then I heard Matilda's, sleep breathing.
She had fallen asleep so fast.

Larry and I smiled at each other.
Life is so wonderful.

Love you.
Me


No comments: