Merry Christmas

I love this time of year.
I love it for the special moments
and
reminiscing about holidays past. 

This is the first holiday without my older sister Judi.
I feels odd to think that she is gone.

I would not change anything about my life.
Even the BUMPS.
The bumps defined my life as I moved forward.
People came into my life and made it better, because of bumps.

Take this awesome man for instance.
{My beloved Uncle Bruce}
He changed my life, the the life Larry and the Girls.
I miss him every day.

In thinking about this post today,
I was looking at old photos and found the one below.
This my cousin Pam on the left and me on the right.
The Christmas tree behind us suggests that the photo 
was taken in December 1959.
Uncle Bruce was Pamela's Father.

I do not have many photos of my sisters
 and
 parents at Christmas while growing up,
but I do have a lot of my Girls and Larry 
and that is OK.

Christmas is about 
the moments that live in our hearts for many years.

Have a lovely holiday.
I will be back in a week or two.
Enjoy a few favorite "tunes" 
with love.....


Love you,
Me


No comments: