Happy Birthday My Larry

I knew that he was special the moment I met him.
It must have been how he looked in my eyes when he spoke to me
and 
how he touched my arm when we walked.

When we held hands, he would run his thumb along 
the length of my fingers.
I remember watching him do that.
.
His kisses were sparklers and firecrackers 
wrapped into one amazing moment.

I have loved Larry since that first kiss.

I still love so many things about My Larry.
He is fair.
He is honest
and 
he is not frightened to tell you when you are wrong.
He is the most amazing man I have ever known
and
today is his birthday.

He does not like his birthday.
He does not like to be the center of attention, ever.
His confidence makes him shine.
I admire him, respect him and adore him.
He is my Prince.
{he does not like birthday gifts, but if he did,
I would buy him a castle.}
Larry and his castle

Happy Birthday, My Larry.
Thank you for being you.
I love you.
Me

No comments: