Oh YES!

It is Monday!
It is a glorious,
brand new week,
Monday!

Perhaps I am happy today,
because the weekend was wonderful.

On Saturday, Larry and I spent the day with Matilda.
Lauren & Josh had a date 
{Lunch and the Dallas Ballet}
and
asked if we would stay with Matilda.

A day with Matilda is rather exciting.
She is independent and strong.
The three of us had the best time together.

During a quiet time, I worked on her needlepoint
Christmas stocking.
{it was started years ago, but I got sick and had to put it aside}
I have been working on it every day.
The background and her name is what I have left.
Here she is posing with the stocking
when I finished the entire tree!
It will be finished soon.

On Sunday, Larry and I went to the Dallas Arboretum
and walked 4 miles.
It was the most beautiful morning!
{and busy!}
Here are a few shots from the walk...
The pumpkins are being placed for Autumn.

The paths were quiet....but soon got busy with,

Quinceanera photos being taken.
The rush of color from the dresses inspired me.

The beautiful morning, brought out the brides.
The bridal photos were being taken in the most popular
spots in the gardens.

The Poets Garden is one of my favorites.
It is romantic and beautiful.

The greens this time of year are amazing.
These plants are just plopped into the water
and survive.

Oh yes!
Now, Monday is here.
I wish for you a beautiful week, filled with special moments.
Please take a moment to breathe 
and enjoy the beauty
around you.

Love you.
Me

No comments: