Owning A Sculpture

Is it Friday, already?
Last weekend was crazy and this week busy.
I thought taking a few days off from blogging would be nice.
I posted Umbrella Girl and sighed.
{Umbrella Girl is the universal sign for I am taking today off}

Do you want to know a secret?
I thought about the blog every day 
and 
of things to share or take a photo of.
Que a spooky man voice:
Dun, dun, dun.....but then remembered, 
I was taking a week off.

It went well. 
I worked on projects and finished Matilda's birthday sculpture.

This is the sculpture in progress.
It is finished now. 
{Except for being slathered with Mod Podge every few hours}
Matilda will be 4 years old.
That is old enough to own a sculpture isn't it?

The "dog days" of summer are upon us.
The window blinds are closed to the sun 
and
shadows make lovely designs on the walls.

There is a 5 mile hike at Ceder Hill Reserve
that I am interested in. Perhaps I will try it this weekend.

A new hike always makes my heart happy.
What makes you happy?

Happy Friday.
Love you.
Me

No comments: