The Happy Heart

Larry had been gone a long time this morning when I woke.
Libby was still snoring and I remembered that yesterday was my birthday.
The day was wonderful.
Special friends and family sent flowers, messages and love.
Last night, Jami & Jared, Lauren, Josh  and Matilda
and Larry,
took me to Al Biernat's for dinner.
It was a perfect evening.
Perfect.


 The sun is shining today
and 
birthday goodies need to be put away.
What a lovely day I had.


I did get one book.
It was an ART book from my Larry.
He bought it when we were in Chadds Ford, PA.
I love exploring new techniques.
{watercolor here I come!}

My birthday is over for another year.
I reluctantly think about what this year might hold
for me and for others I care so deeply about.

Life goes by so fast.
I would not change a thing about my life.
What is that saying?....

A happy heart is a content heart.

Love you beyond the fried egg.
Me

No comments: