Perhaps Rose Blooms?

It is a sentimental two weeks for me.
I traveled to Philadelphia last week.
Tomorrow is my birthday
and
this coming Saturday, is the Komen North Texas 5K.
But...the moments of the past week have been treasures.
My heart beats fast and I become tearful.


Brandywine, is one of Larry's favorite places.
{the gardens boasted daisies!}
His favorite artist lived and created here.
Chadds Ford, PA holds the honor of being home to the Wyeth family.
Larry is a huge N.C. Wyeth fan.

Here he is between his two favorite paintings.  
Larry was stoic during our visit to the museum.

Even today,
I can close my eyes and feel the museum around me.
It was a lovely day,
with a lovely man,
sharing lovely ART.

This is my favorite picture of that day.
I took it, while leaving the Jamie Wyeth room.
I was in awe of the ART I just saw.
The lines of the museum along with
the greatness of the Brandywine River, took my breath away.

Times like that make me sigh.
What beauty is in your life today?
Maybe it is a smile or note from a friend?
Perhaps it is the aroma of rose blooms?

Love you beyond the moon.
Me





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, kiddo, I love you! Kevin