I am Excited


There is one day till the Komen Race For a Cure.
My family will be walking with me this year!
Friends that I have made over the past 3 years
will be walking along side of me.
I am excited.

Breast cancer changed my life.
{not just in a scary way}
My outlook has changed.
The friends who love me enough, are still with me.
My family is more health conscious.
I love people in a different way.
I am not afraid to tell you that I love you.
I try to paint a lot,
I have so many paintings inside of me now.
Life is a gift.
I am happy.
God and the Lords Prayer is with me every moment
of every day.

I pray that you never have to go through cancer.
It is ugly, mean, hurtful and humbling.  
BUT, I am still here to bitch about it,{excuse my French}
and
I will be walking for you

Tomorrow is the Komen Race.
I am excited.
Love you.
Me

No comments: