The Splinter Comes Out.

This morning, I posted here, on the blog.
After posting today,
 I read through a few months worth of entries.
How absolutely boring.
{then I deleted today's boring post completely}
My life is not super exciting, but we have fun.
We live, we are happy and honest.
I believe in God.
But, because I was censored,
my posts have become mundane and boring.

Do you know how much I HATE that?
I second guess each word I write.

I did re-open my Face Book account.
I second guess postings there too.

Looking like a lily white innocent has become my goal.
Really?
When on earth have I ever been the  lily white innocent?
When have I never told the truth?

I want to shout that:
Someone is being rude!
That unfairness will always catch up with the villain.
 I am allowed to be exactly who I am
without anyone's job being in jeopardy.

I have been moping around here for two months.
I am ignoring the people who hurt me.

If you see me and I turn and walk away from you,
please know:
I am strong.
I am confident
and I refuse to hurt or humiliate you
{the same way you did to me}
by confronting you.

He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away.
~Raymond Hull~

Oh my....I feel wonderful.
Love you beyond the truth.
Me

No comments: