Run Free Mr Turtle

Really.
Is Monday here already?
I am quite unready for Monday.

This weekend was so much fun, I do not want it to be over.
 On Saturday we celebrated Lauren's birthday.
{her birthday is April 2nd}
Better late than.....well you know.

The Texas sky on Saturday, was amazing.
I call these, Georgia O'Keeffe clouds.

Jami's dogs found a turtle in the yard at Lauren's party.
The thing was huge.
Matilda, Josh and Larry took the turtle to the pond to "run free"
and
be happy.

Jami & Matilda were best friends at the party.
And the punch was delicious.
{and was for adults}
I love birthdays so much...Happy Birthday Lars!
I love you.

Yesterday, Sunday, Larry worked for about 3 hours
while I prepared things in the kitchen for dinner.
Sunday, dinner and a movie:
Appetizer:
Jalapeno Popper Cheese ball and crackers.
Dinner:
Lasagna, garlic bread , salad
and 
wine.

Dessert:
Vanilla cheesecake with cherry topping.
Movie:
Sea Of Grass
Have you seen this one?
We liked it a lot.

So.
On we go into a new week.
I wonder what new, grand adventures await us?
Please be happy and safe.
Love you beyond all the sea grass in the world.
{if you see the movie, you will understand}
Love you!
Me

No comments: