Spiked!

Happy Monday!
Larry and I had the absolute best weekend.
Family time.
Friend time.
Home improvement time.
Kitchen time
and 
Superbowl time.

Skyped with Lauren & Matilda.
Shopped for yarn with Jamison at the sweetest shop in Farmersville, TX.

We met friends for dinner Saturday night.
It was so much fun jabbering and laughing.

Larry re-tiled part of his shower wall,
while I had fun in the kitchen making dinner
for
Sunday, pre Superbowl dinner and a movie.
{I made a new dessert to enjoy during the football game}
It was just one of those wonderful weekends.

Sunday dinner...
bone in pork loin, baked potato, roasted brussel sprouts.

Movie: The Judge
I loved the movie.
It is about a middle child, disowned by his father.
Two of my all-time favorite actors...
Robert Duvall & Robert Downy, Jr.

Dessert was Spiked Tres Leche 
I went overboard with the garnish
but it was totally worth it.

Monday is here.
A brand new week.
I am really happy about this new week because, 
last week was pretty awful.

Whatever you have planned for this week, enjoy.
Valentines Day is in 11 days!
{i love valentines day}
Love you beyond the local Hallmark store.
Me

No comments: