Before and After

Larry and I had pancakes last night for dinner.
A Fat Tuesday tradition, that always makes me smile.
When the Girls were small, our church would often have
 pancake dinners on Fat Tuesday.
That sweet memory is stuck in my heart.
Now we go to SPOONS in McKinney, TX for the pancakes
and
visit while we gobble down our dinner.
Larry probably will not have pancakes till next Fat Tuesday.

Larry has given up all cookies for Lent.
I have given up posting on Facebook.

Yesterday, the men came to put stain on the new fence.
I took before and after photos.

West side of the house:
Before

After
The East side of the house:
Before
After
I love the new fence...

Today is Ash Wednesday.
{and our sweet friend Sandra Gomez's birthday! 
Happy Birthday Sandy! We hope your day is perfection!}
I am in a quiet mood today.
Maybe I am missing our OLD fence?
Nope!
That can't be it.
Have a beautiful day.
Smile often.
Love you.
Me

No comments: