Things Happen For A Reason

It is almost noon!
The morning flew by as I delt with computer problems.
AND
Larry is in McKinney for jury duty!

After fixing my laptop
 and
 checking to see if all of my treasures were still in files..
I found French 2014 pictures and remembered a fun day.
May I share?


One Saturday morning we got up and around early.
The neighborhood cafe was already busy.
They serve the best breakfast here....

We passed a wedding in the park.
It was a beautiful day.

This made me smile and snapped the photo.
{It WAS a beautiful day!}

People were out and about...locals and tourists.
The energy was amazing.

Larry and I ended up at the Eiffel Tower.
People were everywhere on such a sunny day.
Local children were playing in the park 
and out of town people were waiting to go up the tower.


We had crepes at my favorite cafe 
at
Champ De Mars

Larry had a French ladybug on his coat.

It was a perfect morning in Paris.
{that evening we went to the CIRCUS!}

All of my pictures and files are safe and happy...
I do hate computer problems...
but I was reminded of a special day in the process.

Things always happen for a reason.
Love you.
Me




No comments: