You Know Who You Are


 Larry and I had the best weekend.
It started on Friday with a delivery.
The sweetest bag with a note.
Anne Gifford left me...
AND
I adore them!
The card/note is personal and touching.
We have known Anne (and John)for many years. 
I believe she was in church the day Dr Watkins baptized Jamison.
It always seems, when something is happening in my life, 
there she is with one of her amazing hugs and a smile.
Thank you Anne.
You are a treasure to all of us who know you!
*****
 On Saturday, I entered my mothers chili 
in the Marcus Cafe Annual Chili Cook Off.
21 different recipes...and Larry tried them all!
It was benefiting the Semper Fi Fund and Wounded Worriers.
I love that Marcus does this every year before Veterans Day.
******
Sunday was special for our family.
We honored Joshua.
Two years ago, we thought that we had lost him,
BUT
his heart and soul proved otherwise.
He is here to be husband and father
and the journey has been amazing.
I am honored to have been witness to his recovery.
When I watch him with Matilda, it makes my heart happy.
To Josh!
May your life always be joyous
and may your heart behave.
*****
Be strong today.
You know who you are.
Yep, I am talking to you.
Prayers are being whispered 
and
love being sent to you on angels wings.
Love you, me.

No comments: