In My Heart Always

Have you ever noticed that
when you  feel like you are carrying a burden alone,
a sweet reminder comes to you?
Someone is thinking of you and pulling for you.

Yesterday,
I was trying to discover how to make all of this "stuff" in my life balance,
so that I can move on gracefully.
Then...
A package arrived.
Josh and Lauren's best friends,
{who have adopted us as Auntie and Uncle}
sent me a beautiful reminder.
This is the second year that they sent me 
love and support.
You know,
thanking someone for such kindness 
is virtually impossible.
Here are my two bracelets.
Beautiful and meaningful.
Support and love without a word.
Dima, Levi & Miss Ayah,
You are in my heart always.
Thank you so much.


Then...
Larry and I enjoyed dinner on deck last night.
The sun was setting and we had so much to talk about.
Lamb chops, green beans in white sauce and baked potatoes.
We decided that we have so much to be thankful for.
How can we pay it forward?
Isn't that a lovely problem to have?
Have no fear, we will find a way to reciprocate.
Till then,
Thank you for being part of my journey.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me




No comments: