Above All, Happiness

Yesterday was very great.
Very Great!
It might be perhaps that I am floating on the good news from Monday...
but whatever the reason is, it was wonderful.
I had the pleasure of hand delivering a pair of painted Tom's shoes.
Many times I do not get to deliver them in person.
It is quite frightening! What if she did not like them?
But, not to worry. All went well
and Amanda loved them.
I loved working on her shoes.
She is such an amazing woman and quite talented in her own right.
I am so pleased that she loved them.

Here are the Tom's peeking out of their delivery bag.
 
After such a fun morning, {having a manicure and pedicure. then delivering Tom's}
Larry and I had been invited to a ribbon cutting that evening.
Friends of ours own a restaurant in Watauga, Texas.
And last night was the Grand Opening of their brand new patio!

Paula & Franson were as gracious as always.
{their lovely children are standing behind them}

Ribbon Cutting!

Ribbon cutting!
The entire family got in on the amazing event.
Larry and I were happy to be included in the fun,
community and family moment of opening the patio.
Meet Paula's puppy, Kingsley.
A standard poodle who is only a few months old.
The new patio is dog friendly and Kingsley fit in perfectly.
He is adorable.
 
After the festivities,
as always, I was looking around for interesting happenings.
The young man below was enjoying a bowl of spaghetti.




The photos speak for themselves,
but the way he enjoyed the spaghetti, made me smile.
 
My moments yesterday were splendid.
Relaxation, ART, friendship, successful business..
and above all, happiness.
Can you hear me sigh?
Love you.
Me

No comments: